Advantages and Disadvantages of Samsung Galaxy Star Pro S7262
Advantages and Disadvantages of Samsung Galaxy Star Pro S7262 | Still remember the previous series of Series Galaxy Star? In late January, the successor to the minimum specifications of this smartphone to visit the Indonesian market. Actually S7262 has introduced since October 2013 last month, closed to within six months of the S5280 series. With a similar name but coupled with the word “Pro” appended to it, there seems to be some differences offered S7262.
The difference was particularly noticeable in terms of design where Star Pro is similar to the design of the Samsung Galaxy S Duos 2 S7582. With the right physical home button on the bottom middle of the screen and a little arches on all four sides. This design is much different degan Galaxy Star Duos S5280 is more similar to the Samsung Galaxy Pocket Neo S5310 which has a fairly wide arch at the bottom corner. Which then actually close relatives of this Pro Star? To answer this question we serve to you the advantages and disadvantages of Samsung Galaxy Star Pro S7262.
Advantages Samsung Galaxy Star Pro S7262
- The attractive design with typical Samsung. Although impressed by the market for some series from Samsung has a resemblance to Star Pro, call it S Duos 1 and S Duos 2 and several other series.
- With affordable price, although can not be called cheap based on its specifications, Star Pro can be the solution to the needs of smartphones with standard communication capabilities that provide a place for the two GSM-GSM card slot. Through the big name Samsung although several other vendors offer more advanced specifications, it could be Star Pro managed to win the smartphone market lower class.
- 4 inch widescreen his slick enough to give a resolution that is 480 x 800 pixels. In mathematical calculation will be known that the smartphone which provides a choice of black and white, serving approximately 233 pixels per inch.
- The need for entertainment and connectivity sufficient to support the daily activities. FM radio with RDS capabilities you can use to record your favorite radio broadcasts. To move data, microUSB port and Bluetooth v4.0 the latest version became a distinct advantage in the competitive smartphone lower class. Interestingly WiFi embedded not only serves as WiFi Direct but also WiFi Hotspot.
- The memory capacity is provided is not inferior to its competitors at the same price level. In giving internal storage space of 4 GB and can be expanded through external slot that is capable of detecting up to 32 GB.
Disadvantages of Samsung Galaxy Star Pro S7262
- At least the only big name who can save the Samsung Star Pro of competition in the lower classes. With a 4-inch screen that is popular on offer at the moment, unfortunately, the technology that sustains still standard TFT display. It is a gap for other vendors who have launched products with the same width of the screen but leave the IPS technology.
- Minimalist theme promoted by Star Pro is getting to be too minimalist. At the moment the market began vying using Dual Core processor instead there is Quad Core, but the S7262 is still struggling in the single-core processor speed of 1 GHz Cortex-A5.
- The performance of this smartphone will surely fill the lower levels of some applications measuring the performance of Android, when looking at the RAM capacity ditanamakan. 512 MB RAM only requires you to not be too eager to work in multitasking.
- List shortage Galaxy Star Pro increasing and becomes uninteresting as to access the Internet via GSM provider, can only reach a class 2G network.
- The camera also fallen far behind the competition. The main camera is 2 MP resolution and unaccompanied by a front camera.
- The battery capacity is 1500 mAh. In terms of numbers, the battery capacity is less for 4-inch wide screen. But it could be felt on battery saving when used only for communications standards, considering its performance is not strong enough for the multitasking.
Samsung Galaxy Star Pro S7262 Specification
|General||2G Network||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900|
|Status||Indonesia, awal 2014|
|Body||Dimensions||121.2 x 62.7 x 10.6 mm|
|Display||Type||TFT capacitive touchscreen,
|Size||480 x 800 pixels, 4.0 inches
(~233 ppi pixel density)
|Sound||Alert types||Vibration, MP3 ringtones|
|Memory||Card slot||microSD, up to 32 GB|
|Internal||4 GB, 512 MB RAM|
|WLAN||Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, Wi-Fi hotspot|
|Camera||Primary||2 MP, 1600×1200 pixels|
|Features||OS||Android OS, v4.1.2 (Jelly Bean)|
|CPU||1 GHz Cortex-A5|
|Messaging||SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM|
|Radio||Stereo FM radio with RDS, FM recording|
|Java||Yes, via Java MIDP emulator|
|Other||– SNS integration
– MP4/WMV/H.264 player
– MP3/WAV/eAAC+ player
– Image/video editor
– Google Search, Maps, Gmail,
YouTube, Calendar, Google Talk, Picasa
– Document viewer
– Voice memo/dial
– Predictive text input
|Battery||Type||Li-Ion 1500 mAh battery|
|Stand-by||Up to 370 h|
|Talk time||Up to 15 h|
Samsung Galaxy Star Pro S7262 Price
To get the Galaxy Star Pro S7262, you need to provide a budget of Rp 1.299 million. Is this your ideal smartphone? You can share with us and other visitors through the comment box below. May be useful.