Asus Zenfone 2 Laser Advantages and Disadvantages
Asus Zenfone 2 Laser, a smartphone with a camera capable of excellence in accelerating the process of taking pictures with its autofocus. After a barrage of Zenfone previous generation that has sold well in the market. Asus presents Zenfone 2 Laser with a 5-inch screen and a kitchen runway Quad Core 1.2 GHz supported by 2 GB of RAM. This smartphone is perfect for you who often work in multitasking. Consider the advantages and disadvantages review Asus Zenfone 2 Laser below.
Asus Zenfone 2 Laser Advantages
- The design of the Asus Zenfone 2 Laser similar to the previous generation. Still dominated by curved shapes on the back that gives comfort at hand. Likewise, still maintaining the multifunction buttons on the rear body. Which makes it look different laser port lies in embedded exactly next to the main camera.
- Although the concept of alias unibody battery is not removable already widely used in smartphones today, but Asus Zenfone 2 laser provides advantages through a removable battery. When open the back cover, you’ll find two manifold micro SIM card slot and microSD card slot.
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser gives the excess on the part of its 5-inch screen. HD-class resolution (720×1280 pixels) presents a high enough pixel density reached 294 ppi. To further enhance performance, Asus provides IPS LCD technology and protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 4.
- Running on Android 5.0.2 Lollipop operating system, this smartphone to equip themselves with the interface ZenMotion, ZenUI launcher, Themes and SnapView. Through Themes are provided, you can change the font size and color in addition to the background and icons.
- Sign the middle class, Asus Zenfone 2 Laser excels through the kitchen runway. RAM 2 GB is certainly tempting to try. Not only that, the four-core processor speed of 1.2 GHz with 410 MSM8916 chipset reliable. In the store room was spacious enough where the available internal memory of 16 GB and can still be added via an external slot up to 128 GB.
- Battery life is supported by the Smart Saving features that can help you save battery 2400 mAh. With this battery Asus Zenfone 2 Laser can last up to 8 hours when normal use.
- Excess Asus Zenfone 2 Laser key lies in PixelMaster 8 MP camera. The main camera is equipped with an aperture of f / 2.0, 5 element lens and dual LED flash. Not only high resolution, the camera is also equipped with advanced features, one of which Laser Autofocus. Is Laser Autofocus feature? Asus claims a feature that can speed up the process to focus even only 0.2 seconds, this feature will be very helpful, especially in low light conditions.
- Zenfone 2 Laser camera can record Full HD video quality (1920 × 1080 pixels). While in front of the camera sensor affixed 5 MP resolution and equipped with 10 modes, namely beautification, selfie panorama, auto, night, HDR, effect, low light (1MP), GIF animation, slow motion and time lapse.
- To allow users to exchange data, Asus to embed Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, GPS, Bluetooth, A2DP, EDR and microUSB v2.0.
Asus Zenfone 2 Laser Disadvantages
- Has not been able to reach a 4G network.
- Although supported with two SIM card slots, but unfortunately only one who is able to capture the SIM 3G networks. Whereas the second SIM is limited to 2G networks.