Lenovo A2010 Advantages and Disadvantages
The entry of 4G technology that began carried the Indonesian telecommunications provider rollicking positive response by smartphone vendors. No exception by which to address them by Lenovo A2010. Not only can be relied upon for fast surfing, this smartphone has advantages at a relatively cheap price. Then how is the overall ability of Lenovo A2010? Consider the advantages and disadvantages reviews Lenovo A2010 below.
Advantages Lenovo A2010
- Although fairly normal physical form, but the small dimensions make it comfortable in the hand. And also there is an arch on the bottom side and top that makes it more comfortable. Back cover was made of matte plastic material so that the abrasive and does not leave fingerprints. Because the dimensions of 131.5 x 66.5 x 9.9 mm and a cover of plastics, Lenovo A2010 is relatively light weighing only 137 grams.
- Lenovo A2010 main advantages lies in connectivity which is able to reach a 4G network. This is what makes the Lenovo A2010 attractive to own. Still very rarely smartphones today are priced cheap yet been able to taste the fastest internet speeds.
- Lenovo A2010 screen measuring 4.5 inch IPS LCD technology with 480 x 854 pixels with a density of 218 ppi. The resulting display is quite bright and clear and has a wide viewing angle.
- Another thing that makes Lenovo A2010 more worth having is because using Android Lollipop as the operating system and user interface sweetened with Vibe UI from Lenovo. Other applications are included of course Shareit and SYNCit can you meet on the smartphone, such as the Lenovo smartphone made by others.
- Although located in the middle-class, Lenovo A2010 can be used for multitasking and gaming standards. Kitchen runway use MT6735M Mediatek Quad Core processor-based Cortex A53 with a speed of 1 GHz. Performance is supported by 1 GB of RAM and a graphics processor Mali-T720 GPU.
- For data storage Lenovo A2010 reinforced with an internal memory of 8 GB, and can still be added if deemed less via micro SD external memory card up to 32 GB.
- Lenovo A2010 has a 5 MP main camera with autofocus and LED flash enabled. While the 2 MP front camera is available with a fixed focus capability. The main camera is equipped with features HDR, smile detection, zero shutter lag, voice capture, face detection, auto scene detection and is capable of taking images at a maximum resolution of 2592 х 1944 pixels.
- In addition to already have the ability to enter dijalur 4G / LTE, Lenovo A2010 is also able to connect Wifi to surf. Other connections which includes Bluetooth 4.0 GPS, and microUSB cable for data exchange between devices.
- The battery capacity is quite reliable for normal use is 2000 mAh. Battery used Lithium Polymer and can be removed.
Disadvantages Lenovo A2010
- Lenovo A2010 spelled thickness 9.9 mm thick.
- The camera quality is not special because some parts appear to be less focused and lose detail.
Lenovo A2010 Prices
Despite the cost, the overall Lenovo A2010 is not exactly cheap. Smartphone with a choice of black and white in addition to measuring 4G is also equipped with a kitchen runway that can be relied upon. To have the Lenovo A2010, you only need to provide funding in the range of Rp. 1.299 million only