Tips Set As well as the Quick Access Settings on HTC One M8
Tips Set As well as the Quick Access Settings on HTC One M8 – Use user interface HTC Sense 6 for series flagship HTC One M8, even user interface is also used in a series of flagship smartphones HTC others, such as the HTC Desire Series. 6th Sense user interface actually provide a lot of convenience to users, compared to other custom user interface. However, sometimes users just trouble when using this UI.
One of the most frequently puzzled by the 6th Sense UI on the use of system settings toggles as well as other general settings. Yet this is the most frequently used, whether it is to turn on Wifi or Extreme Power Saving Mode. Here are some tricks to set the Quick Settings menu on the HTC One M8 with 8 Sense UI.
First before regulate the Quick Settings, you first need to know how to access the Quick Settings panel on the HTC One M8.
- Slide down the notifications panel from the top of the screen
- Quick Settings icon is at the top right of the screen, tap to access
- Next tap on any icon to turn it into on or off. Tap the dots to open the Settings menu screen for the settings.
- For faster when doing this setting, it can also be used with two fingers
Well if that was the default setting in the Quick Settings panel, below are some tips for modification of the Quick Settings panel on the HTC One M8.
- Reopen the notification drawer. To open the notification panel only need to slide down pull down one or two fingers on the top of the screen.
- ** Quick Tap on the Settings icon at the top right of the screen
- Then tap the Edit button in the top menu
- Well now live drag and set the toggle liking
- After that, tap the Done button at the bottom of the menu screen.
Setting the Quick Settings panel is often a very important and crucial, especially for users who regularly require the use in the Quick Settings menu this. Fortunately, HTC provides a variety of quick way to access applications and features in the user interface Sense 6, one of them by giving flexibility to users to create custom panels Quick Settings menu.