IMO Turbo S99 Price, Specs, Reviews
IMO Turbo S99 Price, Specs, Reviews – IMO demonstrate its seriousness in producing smartphones where some time ago launched the Turbo S99 IMO. This time aimed at the middle-high class, with a 5-inch screen specifications full HD resolution. Armed with Quad Core processor and 2 GB of RAM, the smartphone can be depended upon to run applications upscale.
IMO Turbo S99 Advantages
- Even premium classy design with a plastic material. Inter front casing and the back casing is installed neatly sturdy nan. Dimensions 140 x 70.5 x 8.3 mm and weighs 127 grams, IMO Turbo is very comfortable in the hand.
- Carrying the concept of dual SIM GSM-GSM. Where you have to remove the battery prior to installing the SIM. SIM slot 1 SIM Card type usual, while the second slot for a micro SIM type.
- 5 inch screen, very relieved for browsing and even gaming. Powered IPS technology (In-Plane Switching) with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels. It means that the screen is full HD quality with stunning pixel density is 441 ppi which enabled him to present a sharp enough image.
- IMO also carries Turbo One Glass Solution (OGS), which can give the appearance of a more clear and obvious from all sides. One Glass Solution is a touch panel that brings together the entire piece of glass, the lens cover, the sensor substrate and the touch sensor into the lens cover. The goal is to reduce the cost of material, thickness and weight of the device.
- This smartphone uses Quad Core processor MTK MT6589 models with a clock speed of 1.6 GHz. To support the performance of systems and applications in it, the Turbo has a memory capacity of 2 GB of RAM, 32 GB of internal memory and microSD external memory up to 32 GB. Meanwhile, for the quality of the graphics, IMO Turbo rely on GPU PowerVR SGX 544MP.
- Connectivity embedded in IMO Turbo is complete. You can find WiFi Direct and hotspot, Bluetooth v4.0, microUSB v2.0 and GPS.
- IMO Turbo has a primary camera that is equipped with an LED flash. With a resolution of 13 MP camera of course you do not need to doubt the results. Front camera with a resolution of 2 MP feels is sufficient for video chat and take pictures selfie. Camera settings are complete enough lighting, color effects, scene mode, white balance, image property to anti flacker. While taking still photos provide additional effects such as the sound of image capture, face detection, smile shot, HDR, scenery detection automatic or automatic timers. For video recording, there are several settings ranging from the EIS, microphone, audio modes, effects to video quality.
- Supporting features that are very useful, namely FM Radio, Film Studio and Kingsoft Office.
IMO Turbo S99 Disadvantages
- Without equipped with NFC
- The battery capacity is less for a 5-inch screen smartphone and full HD resolution. The battery is only 2100 mAh.
IMO specification S99 Turbo
- Network: GSM-GSM Dual SIM; GSM 850/900/1800/1900, HSDPA 850/1900/2100
- Dimensions: 140 x 70.5 x 8.3 mm / 159 gram
- OS: Android OS 4.2.2 Jelly Bean
- CPU: MTK MT6589T CPU Quad-core 1.5 GHz
- GPU: PowerVR SGX544
- Display: 1080 x 1920 pixels, 5.0 inches (~ 441 ppi pixel density) Multitouch, OGS TP
- Memory: 32 GB, 2 GB RAM
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n, Wi-Fi hotspot
- Bluetooth: v4.0 with A2DP, LE
- Main Camera: 13 MP, 4128 x 3096 pixels, autofocus, LED flash, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, image stabilization, HDR, panoramic sweep
- Video: 1080p @ 30fps, video stabilization
- Front Camera: 5 Megapixel (2560 x 1920 pixels)
- GPS: A-GPS
- Battery: 2100 mAh Li-polymer
IMO Turbo S99 Prices
IMO Turbo S99 to get this, you have to provide the funds in the range of Rp 2,999,000. Similarly, our review may be useful to you.